OPTIONAL JUDGES COMMENTS TO THE PRODUCING THEATRE
Judges can provide optional, constructive feedback on the production they have viewed and balloted. All comments will be reviewed by a committee of WATCH board members to assure that comments remain constructive. Please note, 2011 was a "test" year for these comments, evaluating both the level of participation by the judges and the quality of the comments. The comments may or may not be delivered to the producing company at the discretion of the WATCH Board of Directors.
- Providing comments is entirely optional.
- Comments should remain constructive and will be reviewed.
- Comments will be anonymous to the reviewers and to the producing company.
- Comments will not be delivered to the producing company until after the awards ceremony in March (if at all).
Please double check your ballot before submitting.
- Did you score ALL technical elements? (you must score N/A for any technical elements that do not apply)
- Did you capture ALL of the characters and actors? Do they each have a score, including N/I for any characters that were "Not Identifiable" on stage. Please double check for character omissions.
- Did you score ALL of the overall production elements? (you must score N/A for any elements that do not apply)
- Double check that your name, e-mail address, judge number, and rep name are correct.
If your ballot meets all validation checks, after clicking submit you will receive a confirmation page of your ballot data. Please print the confirmation page for your records.